Saturday, July 3, 2010

So Long For Now...

I still can't believe that in just a few short days I will be Sister Teerlink!!!
It feels like just a week or so ago I was waiting anxiously by the mailbox for my call to get here.

This summer has been full of so much fun and memories GaLoRe :)
family trips. nannying. visiting friends
dances. birthdays. swimming. holidays.
farewell. open house.

June 27 was a big day, my Farewell and Open House!
I was able to see all of my family in the area, which was so nice.  I haven't seen them in so long, and I from what I heard some people were looking for me, but hadn't realized how different I would look after a few years of not seeing each other.  The company was great and I was so happy I could say bye to so many people before leaving.  It was sad saying by to so many great people, but I know that I will see everyone again in 18 months.  








We didn't take as many pictures at the Open House, but Julie...our neighborhood's Martha Stewart... 
did a great job of putting everything together and of course had to use some of my favorite 
things for display.  Beautiful Sunflowers and Picnics :)



I am so grateful for so many loving friends and my family...they have all been such a strength and support in my life as I have grown to be the individual I am today.  
I love you all and hope to hear from you as you go out on your fun adventures in life as well.

Everyone have a Happy 4th of July!!!
BbQ's, FaMiLy, FrIeNdS, 
PaRaDeSSwImMiNg, & FiReWoRkS

Know that I love you all!
Until next time,
aLi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment